12 feb 2017

If I was asked to describe this weekend in a few words, I would probably say: what a tremendous piece of shit.

First of all, it's been raining all the damn time and I've discovered and got way too obsessed with a song which says "time moves slow when you're all alone". Boy, I truly am alone and times truly moves slow when you're all alone. Lately I'm in this constant being-a-sad-girl mood and I kinda hate it. I'm so done with it... but it seems like I can't help coming back to it. I think it is because I miss you. "And the time moves slow when you're missing a friend". This weekend I've missed you more than I would have liked to. Decisions were made, you know... but I never seem to be 100% happy with the ones I make. "The sad thing is that we are better off this way".

Today I saw the picture of a Parisian café. Those bloody chairs in the terrace with those bloody tables. So beautiful, so tiny. One chair next to the other. Paris, mon amour, Je t'aime. God, I hate what I pictured in my mind and I also hate that I hate it.

And it's been a year.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario