4 ago 2018

I've always been in love with long summer nights, but I'd never been in love in one of them. Now this has changed. In fact, my life has changed since I am next to you. For good.

Let me say that I don't take this love for granted, I consider myself very lucky. Very lucky because this love is as fresh as it was the very first day and I think that this is because everyday we remind it how much we love it, how much we care about it, because we always do everything we do as if it was the first day we were doing it. There's no such a thing as routine with you, and yet we always travel in a slow and quiet wave. I love you so much. Last night, we lied in the grass after a long hot summer day. The leaves were singing sweet melodies, the wind was caressing our faces and playing with our hair, and there you were, falling asleep next to me in my garden. I couldn't manage to fall asleep too, I was so hypnotised by your beauty. You have the loveliest face and when you sleep you resemble the face of an innocent child, with no evil. I fell in love with you once again. How can my heart extend itself so much? How am I able to love so much? What a beautiful romance, so sweet and healthy, so free... I've found you. Here you are.




so many first times




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario